Apply for this job
For more information speak to James Mortlock on 01707 817623
To apply by email email@example.comApply Now
Regulatory Affairs - European Clinical Strategy LeadRef: BBBH5668
Salary:Up to £0.00 per annum
Added:19 Jun 2020
Category: Regulatory Affairs
Just Pharma are supporting a Global Pharmaceutical client with their search for Strategically minded Clinical Regulatory Affairs Professionals to join their expanding team in Europe.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Development and Implementation of Regulatory strategies across European projects
- To provide strategic guidance and Regulatory expertise into drug development programs across early and/or late phase projects.
- Act as point of contact to external Health Authorities and internal Stakeholders.
- Leadership of cross functional teams
Requirements for a successful application include:
- In-depth regulatory knowledge across the life cycle of drug development (CTA's, MAA's, EU Legislation, Health Authority processes)
- Strategic Thinker with experience designing and implementing EU Strategy.
- Confident Communicator with proven leadership qualities (Matrix)
- Fluency in English both Written and Spoken is a necessity
This position is being offered in various locations in Europe with further flexibility for home working. I am keen to speak with anyone with the relevant experience who may wish to learn more.