Apply for this job
For more information speak to Danielle Boniface on 01707 817313
To apply by email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Senior Statistician HTA Statistics - London - Perm Ref: MCDBSS
Salary:Up to £0.00 per annum
Added:29 Jan 2019
Category: R & D
You will be part of the BARDS organization which has a existence in the US, EU and AP. By joining on this role you will use your skills and experience in support of developing technically based arguments seeking to provide fair accessibility to company drugs and vaccines making a real difference in patient's lives.
Key responsibilities for the positio
* Provides statistical support to projects in the BARDS HTA Statistics group, including HTA submissions.
* Contributes to the design and development of scientific tools for HTA evaluations.
Primary activities for the position
* Provides statistical support to the cross-functional teams preparing HTA submissions.
* Executes independently on ongoing HTA evaluations, including analysis and interpretation of HTA results.
* Collaborates with Statistical Programming to implement methodologies and ensure high quality deliverables for HTA submissions.
* Contributes to the preparation of the written reports to effectively communicate results of HTA evaluations to the CORE and subsidiary teams.
* May evaluate appropriateness of available software for planned analyses and ascertains needs for potential program development of novel statistical methodology.
* May be involved in research activities for innovative statistical methods and applications in HTA activities.
Education and Minimum Requirement:
PhD or equivalent degree in Statistics/Biostatistics or related discipline or Masters with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.