Apply for this job
For more information speak to James Mortlock on 01707 817623
To apply by email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - ShropshireRef: BBBH4458
Salary:Up to £0.00 per annum
Added:24 Oct 2018
Category: Regulatory Affairs
Just Pharma are working on behalf of a fantastic Life Science organisation based in Shropshire supporting with their search for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to join their team on a permanent contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing registration applications according to EU and national requirements
- Formatting the marketing authorisation applications to meet the current requirements for electronic submissions
- Ensuring the maintenance of existing Marketing Authorisations in all countries where they are registered
- Liaise with the artwork team to co-ordinate new artwork production
- The Ideal candidate will have existing Regulatory Affairs experience although this is not essential
- Good communication skills and working as part of a team.
- Computer Literate and attention to detail.
- To be based in the Shropshire region or open to relocating to the area.
**Please only apply for this position if you are eligible to work in the UK unrestricted**
If you are open to considering a position specialising in Patient Recruitment, please call me directly on 0044 1707 817623 or email me at
Key words: Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory, Life Science, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Veterinary, Animal Health, Medical Device, Shropshire, Shrewsbury, Crewe, Telford, UK, United Kingdom, MAA, Market Authorisation application,